Oklahoma Vape Shop Destroyed In Large Fire

The Main Vapor, a vape store in Purcell, Oklahoma, was destroyed after the building in which the business was based caught on fire.

Firefighter Photo
An Oklahoma vape shop burned down after a large blaze engulfed the building housing it. This photo is unrelated to the incident and is merely being used to illustrate the fire that took place.

According to employees of the store, the large fire was started by a heater inside of the store, KFOR-TV reported. The fire, which took place late last year, destroyed all of the business’s inventory as well as the store itself.

No injuries were sustained as a result of the blaze. However, it has left the business seeking a new storefront to rent, which was made clear by a Facebook post the company shared. In the meantime, the company has looked to launch a delivery service in the Purcell area with the intent of continuing to serve their customers while they look for a new location.

Update: The Main Vapor is now located at 528 S Green Avenue in Purcell, Oklahoma. Their hours of operation are listed online as 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. every day of the week except for Sunday when they’re listed as closed.

Like our vape news? Bookmark our site and follow us on social media @VaporizerWire on Facebook and Twitter.